Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Goodluck finding one over here, LSx guys are in very few numbers. I'd try the tech or some other LS based pages. I picked mine up from the Facebook pages for $315 shipped.

·
Premium Member
20,281 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
I've got one with the Nitro Dave Money Maker treatment that I won't be needing now. :D Shoot me a PM if you're interested, but don't expect to pay $315 for it.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Damn I didn't even think to ask here first. I paid $425 for everything (intake, rails, injectors, bolts) yesterday.

Helps that I made a few bucks on the original stuff.

·
Registered
229 Posts
$400 is the going rate and a fair price on an LS6. I got lucky at $315. He would have to change his heads for the LS3 setup :(

·
Registered
975 Posts
$400 is the going rate and a fair price on an LS6. I got lucky at $315. He would have to change his heads for the LS3 setup :(
Some local guy had one up on ebay and he wouldn't take less than $625 cash. They ain't cheap.

·
Premium Member
20,281 Posts
I got a set of new, bare LS3 heads and a set of valves, too.

Jus' sayin......

KW

·
Registered
229 Posts
I got a set of new, bare LS3 heads and a set of valves, too.

Jus' sayin......

KW

What's the ticket on those? Asking knowing I need to buy anymore heads but I'm curious. Package deal with the heads/intake.

·
Registered
522 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts