Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The T-Bird hasn't sold yet and I need to pick up some additional funds, I have pretty much decided to keep my Caprice but I am going to go back to the LT-1 module. So before I put it on eBay, I thought I would see if there is any interest with you guys. The last one on eBay went for $375. I bought this one from Dal when I installed the catback to minimize false knock.
I'll put a picture up tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Gott In Himmel!

Those certainly have appreciated! TTT and GLWS!

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's on eBay, buy it or don't. I bought it new from Dal. I don't care what you bought one for or what it reminds you of. Quit hijacking my thread.

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
It's on eBay, buy it or don't. I bought it new from Dal. I don't care what you bought one for or what it reminds you of. Quit hijacking my thread.

Hey no offense meant. I know I got REALLY lucky on my purchase, and I looked and waited a REALLY LONG time.

I also know that if I needed one right away, I would pay the price and be glad I found it. No question these will become increasingly difficult to find.

GLWS

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
With todays programing capabilities, these are not needed anymore. That's why you are not having any luck selling it. Good luck
Maverick
What you are saying is subjective and has never been proven definitively. SOME tuners can get rid of SOME of the false knock that an LT1 module picks up. On the flipside, the LT4 module stops the frequencies from ever getting there.

Why are people insisting on ****ting on this guy's f/s thread??!?!

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
What you are saying is subjective and has never been proven definitively. SOME tuners can get rid of SOME of the false knock that an LT1 module picks up. On the flipside, the LT4 module stops the frequencies from ever getting there.

Why are people insisting on ****ting on this guy's f/s thread??!?!
Straight out of one of the best LT1 tuners (Mr. Ed Wright) mouth....."If your tuner has a clue, they are not needed anyway. It can all be done in the tuning. It was actually a parts mis-match that made the PCM less likely to pick up the vibration/noise from detonation anyway. Those knock modules were intended for different part number (and often the number of) knock sensors. And with the '94/'95 cars, even a different PCM. The LT4 was a 1996-only option in the Corvette. Similar, but not the same PCM."

Not trying to mess up his post, just trying to educate others so they don't pay a **** ton for something that is not needed.

Mav

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Not trying to mess up his post, just trying to educate others so they don't pay a **** ton for something that is not needed.

Mav
But you ARE messing up his post, and ****ing up his chances at a sale, based on SUBJECTIVE info given to you that may or may not be accurate. If you want to stand on your soapbox and debate, start a thread in the general comments section and spout-off to your heart's content.

Instead you popped in here and took a huge dump on a fellow forum member's sale. Total dick move.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
You are right. I am messing up his post. He is asking twice what it is worth and praying on the ignorant. We are supposed to take care of our community, that is what I am doing. The dick move is trying to screw someone who doesn't know the difference.

Mav

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well guess what smart guy, i got my asking price you you can put your opinion where the sun doesn't shine.
Where are the mods when A**holes like this crawl out of the woodwork?

·
Registered
7,981 Posts
But you ARE messing up his post, and ****ing up his chances at a sale, based on SUBJECTIVE info given to you that may or may not be accurate. If you want to stand on your soapbox and debate, start a thread in the general comments section and spout-off to your heart's content.

Instead you popped in here and took a huge dump on a fellow forum member's sale. Total dick move.
If I could have "liked" this post more than once, I would have X's Ten. One of the basic rules of THIS Forum state to not respond Ina for sale thread unless you have interest in buying the part. In other words, keep you fricking opinions to yourself and let others do their own research that may be interested in said part.

I don't care how someone may feel they are helping others. Rules are there for a reason and let others do their own research and stop being a dick by assing up someone's for sale thread.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
10-4 on the rules, as well-meaning as comments may be. I have to check myself time2 time. Glad you got your price fbi-.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts