Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$1500...included is a virgin LT1 block, 4 bolt splayed main caps, all King Bearings, Forged 3.75" crankshaft, 5.7" I-beam rods, forged pistons .030 over, piston rings
Crank/rods/pistons alone retail for over $1800. Pistons are for an 8.5-9.0 CR @ 54cc. Great for blower motor, all internal parts good for 700hp. All parts are NEW. Need to get it out of the garage.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I have questions for you about this...

I am not real savy about this stuff but I am assuming a long block just needs the intake (with fuel system) installed and the external accessories and good to go?

Or does this also include the intake?

I am assuming I would want to upgrade the ford SVO injectors to use this.

I have the reminents of an old block laying around I could probably bolt onto this and use my current accessories.

I live in Grand Rapids, MI so I would likely just come pick it up in my truck.

Would this work NA until I could also afford a blower for it?

Thanks!

·
Registered
746 Posts
Is this assembled?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is not assembled, I do have pics listed on craigslist under the south side of chicago. Everything is listed that goes with it, basically take it in to your engine shop and have the block work done and parts installed. It is NOT together. I was going to wait until I was going to be ready to use it to have it put together. I can't find the pics of the parts I though I had on my pc...

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have questions for you about this...

I am not real savy about this stuff but I am assuming a long block just needs the intake (with fuel system) installed and the external accessories and good to go?

Or does this also include the intake?

I am assuming I would want to upgrade the ford SVO injectors to use this.

I have the reminents of an old block laying around I could probably bolt onto this and use my current accessories.

I live in Grand Rapids, MI so I would likely just come pick it up in my truck.

Would this work NA until I could also afford a blower for it?

Thanks!
Rodney, this is a block/rotating assembly, put it all together and you have a bulletproof shortblock, needing a heads/intake/cam package to complete it, you could swap over your parts and add a blower later. You could run stock injectors until you add the cam/blower.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.