Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this isn't really a "Engine Performance" question. I have it posted in Roadmaster (but don't seem to get a whole lot of traffic there), so I thought I'd ask here.

I did do a search and read many informative topics, but none to answer my questions.

Recently looking for Corvette fuel rail covers (wanting to go with MBA custom logo covers) I ran across several articles thay say, " Fits B-bodies, Impalas, Caprices & Roadmasters (except 1994)".

Can anyone shed any light on this and can it be overcome?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
any engine builder will tell you to use the plastic corvette covers. the aluminium plates traps to much heat. the plastic covers have air slots in them. the others are ok for show. you need to find out exactly want lt1 you have( for example.just because you have a '95 car doesn't mean you have a '95 motor. it could have been built in '94) call dal and he will help you. you might have to take the wires out of the plastic wraps.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Okie Kajun:
Recently looking for Corvette fuel rail covers (wanting to go with MBA custom logo covers) I ran across several articles thay say, " Fits B-bodies, Impalas, Caprices & Roadmasters (except 1994)".

Can anyone shed any light on this and can it be overcome?
I've installed Corvette covers on dozens of B-bodies, 1994/1996. Fuel rails and intakes are all the same for all three years. Unless there is something specific about the MBA plates that is different on 1994s, the only thing I can think of to say is just email MBA and ask them.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My apologies, I have been unclear. MBA's are just plates that attach to the Corvette plastic ones. They will fit them fine. It's just that several articles say the Corvette plastic ones won't fit a ('94 Roadmaster).

But I think I will call Dal, seems he may have the answer to all.

Thanks Everyone!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello fellow Coonaz :cool:
am a cajun lost in Va
yes the plastic fuel rail covers will fit
I have 94 Roady Wagon got them from Impala Store
just follow instructions for 94

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.