Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new, got them from a local guy that was going to use them but he went ahead and finally bought a set AI200cc. SO these heads have a standard port job from LE. THEy are the LE1 not budget build. They come with brand new lt4 valve springs on them and are ready to bolt onto your engine with no modifications at all. Brand new $1000 shipped and will be ready to ship by the end of the week.

·
Premium Member
20,353 Posts
Brand new......THEy are the LE1 not budget build.......with brand new lt4 valve springs on them.......
Really cwm4 ?

For Real :eek: ???

Who put those extremely crappy LT4 Valve Springs on Lloyd's heads? Surely, not Lloyd.....

Are you really selling LE heads......or just a 'Bill of Goods' :rolleyes: ?

I'm jus' sayin'......

KW

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how many sets do you have ?

Those heads sold back in Summer. The other ones I still have! ALso these are for sale.. I have a account with Lloyd and have been selling his heads for years. Im on ltxtech/ls1tech and camaroz28.com
I have been doing this for years.

Really cwm4 ?

For Real :eek: ???

Who put those extremely crappy LT4 Valve Springs on Lloyd's heads? Surely, not Lloyd.....

Are you really selling LE heads......or just a 'Bill of Goods' :rolleyes: ?

I'm jus' sayin'......

KW
These springs were put on buy the local guy that was going to run them on his stock 94 firebird. He already had the cam and was going to put these on his block. NOw he got his union job back after being laid off and hit the jackpot I guess. SO now he bought a AI head/cam package.

Also JPack a buddy of you guys, has bought parts off of me before on other forums. SO im not a scammer,bull****ter or thief. IF you guys want a trusted local to stop by and see what I have then do so. Im not new to the site but im kinda new LOL

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you should post a picture of the heads + a paper that says your screen name...
Will do :D

as for le1s they will be ready by the end of the week, im out of town til then and I will be getting them when I get back.

The other ones I will post up later today! They are already stored in my computer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts