Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a couple LT1s that I stripped down...All are 94 LT1 motors and running great when parted.

wiring harness: $125
PCM: $65
Opti: $50
ICM and Coil: $40
ICM and MSD Coil: $50
Intake: $40 (have 2)
Intake (powder coated red): $60
MAF: $25 (have 3)
Alternator: $35
Smog pump: $25 (have 2)
AC Compressor: $50
PS pump: $40 (have 2)
AC lines: $25
Throttle body: $35 (have 3)
Misc Sensors: $25 each

Opti with MSD Cap: SOLD
Accel Injectors with polished fuel rail: SOLD

Anything else in the pic is available, or anything else you can think of that would not be needed on a carbed LT1 will be available. Pm me with what you need.

Doug

·
Registered
522 Posts
...All are 94 LT1 motors and running great when parted...

Opti with MSD Cap: $75
Gen-1 OR Gen-2 Opti???

(Yes, I know it's a 94, but...)

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
If the ac lines arent burned through or cut. I would like them

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i really need the 90 degree rubber hose that goes between the hard line on the intake to under the throttle body. I dont need the tube, but ill take it if i have to.
Can't find it, sorry!

Last two posts got PMs

Thanks for the interest folks!

Doug

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
i really need the 90 degree rubber hose that goes between the hard line on the intake to under the throttle body. I dont need the tube, but ill take it if i have to.
Got parts today, great turnaround, good seller... however i guess i still was not clear on what i needed...

I need the 90 degree rubber hose, that goes between the hard line to the intake under the throttle body... these parts are from the side...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm away from home tonight, but I will get on that tomorrow night, sorry for the miscommunication, I will drop you a PM with pics this weekend just to be 100% sure this time we have the right part. :)

Thanks for the kind words otherwise,

Doug

Got parts today, great turnaround, good seller... however i guess i still was not clear on what i needed...

I need the 90 degree rubber hose, that goes between the hard line to the intake under the throttle body... these parts are from the side...

·
Registered
206 Posts
I'll take the 2nd set of A/C lines... Provided they aren't burned or cut as well... Let me know where to send paypal to.

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts