Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help with issues I am having with my 94 roadmaster she has a LT1 in her and I need to find someone who is hopefully in my area who knows LT1's and can help me ... right now I'm trouble shooting the problems with help I've gotten online etc but yeah local help would be appreciated even if there is someone in So Cal on this who can check my car out ... Thanks

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Maybe you should post up exactly what is happening I bet someone on here can help you out with no problem.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
got her cut and she started freaking out.. replaced fuel pump, filter, relays, coil ... then she ran but started having starting problems (when turned over takin forever to start) she has spark & fuel and my check engine light has been on since she was cut ... finally got a friend at a shop who hooked her to their shop computer and she threw out codes 4 of them THE CODES SHE IS THROWING OUT ARE 42, 36, 48, 55
basically (thanks Mike on here) I'm going through her slowly ... but honestly I have limited mechanical knowledge and I am at a loss and a lil confused ...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts