Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys a friend of mine put some time in to become a distrubutor to get tune up parts for us. I was in need o a tune up so i asked her if she could get the parts since she ba an online store. And she did at great prices too. AND SHE OWNS A IMPALA SO THATS ALL THE BETTER TO SUPPORT HER.
Taylor wires, ac delco plugs, and an ac delco fuel filter. I think the price is $130 shipped.

Im gonna ask her to come in and give more insight. Just thought i share since she put this together and we all drive bbodies.

·
9,190 Posts
i think there is gonna be some type of vendor issue/disbute with this bro.

dont take it personall because i know you and the mods dont get along to well...

if not, i support this purchase, i plan on ordering 2 of these kits

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There should b no dispute as this is for a group purchase. Mike harris is not a vendor on here but yet i used to be the guy who held his gp's for bumpers and x members, toadhaulexpress was never a vendor. Theres a hard enough time for businesses right now u cant expect them to shell out hundred a month to b a vendor here to offer us discounte prices. She is helping us.

·
9,190 Posts
There should b no dispute as this is for a group purchase. Mike harris is not a vendor on here but yet i used to be the guy who held his gp's for bumpers and x members, toadhaulexpress was never a vendor. Theres a hard enough time for businesses right now u cant expect them to shell out hundred a month to b a vendor here to offer us discounte prices. She is helping us.
i think GP are different, even if they support our communit

however if the company that owns the forum says no, none of us can do **** about it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks, Alex...

I was so impressed with the deal I could get, that I also decided to do a tune up in my own SS.

GM B-Body Tune Up Kit Special!

Kit includes:
(1) Set - Taylor Spiro-Pro 8mm Plug Wires
(1) Set - ACDelco Rapid Fire #14 Spark Plugs
(1) ACDelco Fuel Filter

Color options: black, red or blue.

Kit fits:
V8 4.3L and V8 5.7L Engines, 94-96 Impala SS & Caprice.
Price quote for other engine types available upon request.

Retail price: $179.99

YOUR COST: $129.99, Shipped to you!

Follow the link below. Website accepts Visa and MasterCard.
We also accept Paypal. Message me for details.

Gail
NJImpalaGirl

·
Premium Member
6,358 Posts
possible to just get the taylor wires?
many of us prefer other brands of plugs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.