1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Omg Wtf

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
$250 is my offer, let me know. offer is good for 4 days otherwise i'm going with a proform from summit.

Edit: the offer is to my door, including shipping to 98007.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
So i guess everyone on the forum thinks my price is too high. Well I'll just keep them then.

Just so you know $400 Is not a random number, before making the ad I tried looking up prices theses things go for. The only place I found was FTP selling them for $400 and guess what, They were discountinued. So I figured BNIB has to be worth $400 especially if they are no longer available. I guess I was wrong

·
Registered
7,024 Posts
So i guess everyone on the forum thinks my price is too high. Well I'll just keep them then.
Sure you can get price from the right person and yes they are a highly coveted item, at least to me they are, but I would not pay that much for a set of VC.

They can be found here and there for around 150 bucks.

·
Premium Member
15,727 Posts
Look on ebay and see what these are actually selling for. You won't find NIB (Hell, I'd like to have a NIB set myself), most likely, but decent condition sets with hardware sell relatively regularly. FWIW, personally, I think $400 is too much, but I can see how you got there and I don't think it's laughable. If you really want to sell them, try pricing the good condition used sets and add a premium to that. If you really want $400, just keep them.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
i just sold a used set that was in mint condtion for $180 shipped.thought that was fair.
Wheres my money, since I did pay for those and planned on putting them on my car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts