Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need an LT4 intake for my AFR heads.... and Edelbrock stopped making the LT4 specific intake, and the OEM's are hard to come by. Posting here for visibility - if you have one you want to let go of, please let me know

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good evening Dan,

I have a NOS LT4 Intake Manifold that I no longer have a use for.

The person I purchased it from in 2014 claimed it was never run, but may have been bolted to an engine.

It has not been out of the box since I got it. I am looking for $850 + shipping. I am located in NJ,

If you are interested I can provide pictures next week.

I am not a forum member but the only way to respond to your post was to join. Best way to reach me is e-mail - [email protected].

Thanks,

·
Registered
6,943 Posts
What specifically about the AFR heads needs the LT4 intake instead of the LT1?

Reactions: Marky Dissod

·
Registered
6,943 Posts
You can't port the intake to match the heads?

·
Registered
8,909 Posts
Just spitballin', but can -dan be made aware of any known alternate intake designs matching those heads other than just an oem LT4 and that one aftermarket brand? Then he could buzz other forums or cos. if another one had gone after that Vette market at least at some point while they were popular back then.

·
Registered
6,943 Posts
@stonebreaker there's physically not enough material there. You'd need to weld additional metal to an LT1 intake and then grind it out to match the LT4 heads.
Well, that might be the way to go. This site says the ports are the same on both intakes, which jibes with what I recall, just the LT4 has the added material.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts