1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
Wasn't me, FWIW I bought a used one from another forum with coils mounting brackets and wires as well for 250 bucks, they can be found. That seemed like a good deal though, I don't think that the Magnacore wire set would of worked though, but not sure.

·
Premium Member
1,317 Posts
That was a great price! That set of Magnecor's is for LS applications. Depending on method of mounting they would work.:D

·
Registered
452 Posts
Just stopped in to take a look. What is that thing or what problems with the opt does it help eliminate. Do many other forum members use this thing? Like to know more about this.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wasn't me, FWIW I bought a used one from another forum with coils mounting brackets and wires as well for 250 bucks, they can be found. That seemed like a good deal though, I don't think that the Magnacore wire set would of worked though, but not sure.
I read about that a few days ago while I was searching to see which company was still around. I missed the part that everything was included (I thought you just got the LTCC box). This was going to be my easy phase into the EFI 24X conversion. My friend owns a speed shop that specializes in anything LSx. They have done three conversions on LT1 motors and he told me he would do a wideband dyno tune on my wagon with a switch for N/A and one for nitrous for $300.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts