Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Opti-harnesses done, anybody interested in MAF extension harnesses?

The ones used on the SLP cars and populary used on MAF relocations in our b-cars is $76 dealer list, $45+ $10 shipping on gmpartsdirect.com check it out for yourself - Part # is 12529241

I can make these for $30 shipped ($25 off best internet price), for $5 more I can make it an extended length if you need it. I need to do some hand-modification to the connectors to make everything fit 100%, cause like the opti-harnesses the female connector is a special one.

I need some feedback before I order a quantity of parts, so RTP if you need something.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Many of us vendors here already carry the 24" MAF extensions for $35.00. They are readily available so you may want to hold off on ordering a bunch of parts.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by DEVIL.DOG:
Many of us vendors here already carry the 24" MAF extensions for $35.00. They are readily available so you may want to hold off on ordering a bunch of parts.
Ahhhh. I made my own a long long long time ago, so I had no idea.. Thanks for the heads up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.