Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do i go about getting a magazine?also i am very interested in joining the ISSCA,but i have a caprice.can i still join or no?if no,i still wanna get my hands on a magazine!ive been dying for one!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by naSSty boy:
How do i go about getting a magazine?also i am very interested in joining the ISSCA,but i have a caprice.can i still join or no?if no,i still wanna get my hands on a magazine!ive been dying for one!
oK THANX.I JUST HAD ANUTHER SET BACK(TRANSMISSION)SO MONEY IS A LITTLE TIGHT.BUT READING A MAGAZINE WOULD HELP MY SORROWS,DO I HAVE TO JOIN FIRST?

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, as joining ISSCA is the only way to get the magazine.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by eagle-co94:
When was the last magazine?
The last magazine was V6N2 (The Indy Edition). It was published in December but most people did not recieve it until January.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how soon after i join could i expect tostart receving things?

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I joined 6 or 7 months ago and have only gotten 1 issue, the magazine is the main reason i joined issca, so i'm kind of disapointed. Isn't the magazine supposed to be bi-monthly?

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by AlboCaprice:
I joined 6 or 7 months ago and have only gotten 1 issue, the magazine is the main reason i joined issca, so i'm kind of disapointed. Isn't the magazine supposed to be bi-monthly?
Who cares about the magazine!

It's cool and all, but I see plenty of Impala's and information on this forum every day.

I joined ICCSA to support the cause and to keep the club alive...Oh yeah, and to beat the crap outa my car in St. Louis.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts