Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Dude thats so fn wack I dont even know where to start.

granted it was done very well, but overall it look stupid, a phantom front end, and newer model truck tailights? IDk wth that side skirt thing is either.

YUCK...............

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Looks like someone was jealous of our cargo space, then took it WAY too far.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Have to agree with everyone saying its ugly, but am always interested in seeing someones build for the "outta the box" custom. Can always appreciate some custom work regardless the aesthetic outcome...

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Have to agree with everyone saying its ugly, but am always interested in seeing someones build for the "outta the box" custom. Can always appreciate some custom work regardless the aesthetic outcome...
And that's exactly how I feel about someone not afraid to jump outside the box, I don't see anybody else in the after market trying to give these awesome cars in my opinion new life. I remember a few year back talking to Jason form streetrends about making new products for these cars and at the time he said they were more focused on the box style b-bodies at the moments, these cars are a great platform we just need people with the time money and ideas to put the product on the market. If they build it we will buy it if its good!

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Consider the fact that these wagons were built with curves and aerodynamics in mind. They look like crap when a giant block is put on the nose.

I respect anyone that has the skills to pull of a total custom. I just don't care for 90% of the finished products. At least it isn't 10 feet in the air on 30's :)

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
thx bro! this is what i love about this form, lots of people whit info!!!
its a def a show car, but needs to be smoothed more where the kits come in, looks awkward enough, i respect the craftsmanship, just like i love the way the phantom Donk looks, even though most hate it, and most think its stupid

i kinda see it like this, this wagon fails, as mentioned above this car has curves and had a box front end stuck on it, the magnum can pull that look off not the b-body wagon, and why are all the body kits so damn rice!?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts