Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I have been all over looking and see both main and rod bearings mentioned but never any part numbers and I can't seem to get any straight answers from advance or AZ.

We have done CC 1.6RRs, valve springs, valve seals, CC camshaft, timing chain, gear and sprocket. We figured we might as well replace oil pump, main & rod bearings while the engine is on the stand still. I keep checking all over but seems I can only find oversized or some other denomination of replacement, not just stock for the 350 lt1 when searching through 95 impala ss. I have seen a few when just searching lt based engines but not being 100% I am worried about going forward with an order. My friend checked all the clearances both main and rod with me and all are under .006, some varying as low as .002, nothing in the .010 range as I am seeing on the parts sites.

Does anyone have part numbers? Or should I just jump on the phone with summit and order.

Finally got the rear end bushing tool so we can finish the upper adjustable control arms so i have other projects to knock out in the mean time but with tax returns coming I would love to finish the engine and get rolling.

·
Registered
5,280 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
Glad to help. Check out there budget LT1 distributors too.
I've had good luck with them $59

Nab

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.