Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok well in the process of re doing my turbo set up

my buddy whos a fabricator is doing the work and says i should swap out my turbo technology turbo header for a xs power kit

he says hell rework the xs power headers and brace them and knows a lot of supra guys who do this with a lot of luck

any advice would be appreciated

heres the xs power set up (its really cheap but ive done some research and it appears to be a design that was taken from a popular company named bbs or somthing like that ..... just scares me cause its dirt cheap)

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Most ebay headers are fine.

Guys have been running them making more hp than you will.

They have thick flanges, only thing to worry about is the coating because it wont last.

If he can fab ofcourse he can do it.

CHeck http://www.theturboforums.com/ a couple ppl on ther run them.

·
Registered
57 Posts
ok well in the process of re doing my turbo set up

my buddy whos a fabricator is doing the work and says i should swap out my turbo technology turbo header for a xs power kit

he says hell rework the xs power headers and brace them and knows a lot of supra guys who do this with a lot of luck

any advice would be appreciated

heres the xs power set up (its really cheap but ive done some research and it appears to be a design that was taken from a popular company named bbs or somthing like that ..... just scares me cause its dirt cheap)

That hotside piping would never fit without alterations on our cars. That wastegate goes straight down to the A/C compressor.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yup i figured , just going to rework the turbo manifold and order and clear image passenger side turbo manifold

1 - 5 of 5 Posts