Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have MANY interior parts that need to go. I have an entire gray cloth wagon interior, except for upper dash, it is cracked and faded. Including power cloth seats, door panels (with door pulls), nice headliner, etc.. I have many tan wagon parts from rear seat back. Including cloth door panels (with door pulls) and 3rd row seat/parts. Also have some blue 9C1 parts, good pass. seat, rear seat, and most blue interior parts. Just let me know what you need. These parts are piled up in my garage and need to go. Also have doors, tailgate, radiator supports/with radiators, fenders, rear wagon glass, etc.. Will trade for sedan tan/vinyl door panels and/or rear sedan tan vinyl or leather seat in good shape, and/or tan 1/4 window trim for 95/96 sedan. All parts must go, I'd rather see them used than tossed.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
How is the carpet of the gray interior?
I need the cargo area and cabin floor

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol, you just asked for the one thing I don't see. I believe I ended up getting rid of the carpet, it was worn. I just checked.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Lol, you just asked for the one thing I don't see. I believe I ended up getting rid of the carpet, it was worn. I just checked.
HAHAHA

What about the driver door panel. Is it crank or power windows ?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Power window, cloth upper with door pull in good shape.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a few pms, I will get back to everyone on those this weekend.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts