Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Pics start on post #4

Have many parts here for sale I have collected for my 1991 Olds Custom Cruiser but the lack of work is forcing me to sell these items. Gonna try to hang onto the OCC for a future project but these MUST GO.

All prices are O.B.O. and do not include shipping.

PayPal is the preferred payment method, or local pickup.

1991 Custom Cruiser Grill. Dark red in color and in great shape with no cracks or broken parts. Different than blue one in the pics below. I will have to take a pic as soon as my camera charges. But for reference its the one in my avatar pic of my OCC $60

1996 Roadmaster Heated Power mirrors in great shape taken from a 80K mile car I found at a local yard $75

1992 Custom Cruiser Tail lights in near perfect shape. No cracks or any damage. They are the same as 91 tails except that the area surrounding the red taillight is gloss black instead of grey. $70 pair

1992 Custom Cruiser Compass rear view mirror. Plugged right up to my standard 91' Custom Cruiser mirror harness. $23

Wagon rear window struts. Dont know how old they are but they worked perfectly on the wagon I took them off of and they are very clean with a label that is unfaded by the sun. $25

Wagon rear cargo cover. Not exactly sure what color interior its from but it looks exactly like it does in the pic. Its a light tan to me. It also includes the tan plastic mounts for it. $55. Shipping might be kinda high on this, not sure.

Water Pump from a 96 Roadmaster with 77K miles. I removed it because I put the engine into a f body. I didnt clean it either, the whole motor and car was super clean! $20

Right side "flyaway" panel from a 91 OCC or any year roadmaster wagon. $20

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Want to keep mirrors as a pair unless I cant sell them like that. Email me at [email protected] for pics of any item.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here are pics

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
More pics...

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bondovw-PM sent

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All prices lowered.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Still have the Olds Grill...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Grill

Pm'd you about the grill

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Baby Jesus you have an email.
The blue occ grill is gone but I have posted another one that is currently on my 91' OCC.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SPITSHINE you have a pm

·
Registered
94 Posts
????

Have not received the grill that I pp'd you for on 9-14-10. Has it been shipped yet??

·
Registered
94 Posts
Anyboby know this guy???

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Anyboby know this guy???
Good Luck Spitshine

I bought a Olds grill from him, it took quite a while to get here.

But he did a terrible job in packing and it's broke. It is junk now.

He has not responded to my PM's or emails. I'm out $70.

Tom C.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Wow,that's not what I wanted to hear. I hope he makes it good for you. You should leave something in the feedback section about your problem with him.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Wow,that's not what I wanted to hear. I hope he makes it good for you. You should leave something in the feedback section about your problem with him.
I'm going to give him a little more time, I have his address and name. If I find out a phone number, I will PM you.

good luck

Tom C.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts