Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

March Issue

465 Views 4 Replies 0 Participants Last post by  Jim Moulton
G
Will I get a March issue of the mag if I mailed my check and membership form Monday?
I can't imagine waiting until the next issue...

Thanks,
Sam

------------------
Sam Patterson
[email protected]
1996 BBB Impala SS
<HOTSS><ISSCA>

http://www.HOTSS.com/Members/sam_patterson/index.htm
See less See more
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G
You get the current issue when you join (i.e. March/April 2001 right now), so come on and sign up!

------------------

Ed Runnion -- Santa Clara CA -- 96 BBB, Many Mods
[email protected]
www.runnion.net
ROD, HAIL, SoCalSS, ISSCA, NAISSO
See less See more
G
I think the March issue was great. I hope everyone contributes in some way to keep the magazine as good as the first, or better.

Thank you to the folks that were responsible for putting it together.

Very professional!

------------------
Mark Miller
96DCM, HOSS#227 / NAISSO#3181 / ISSCA #109

Hooker cat-back, Hooker Super Comp headers, Dr Gas X crossover, custom tips, power pulleys, home plate delete, corvette fuel rail covers, 1LE elbow, G2 airfoil, G2 intake pipe, honeycomb delete MAF, K&N cone filter, Cool Flex hoses, tinted glass, Webasto Starlite V sunroof, Bilsteins, Walbro fuel pump, modified stock fuel pressure to 45PSI, MSD 8.5 mm ignition wires, brake proportioning mod, more to come...

See less See more
G
I guess the pony express don't come to canada with my copy (hint)(hint)
ISSCA# 309 "PHANTOM"
G
Phantom : Yes, it will get to you eventually, and the Impala SScene Magazine is indeed worth the wait !
A real class act, with great technical "how to" articles, detailed color photos, and interesting member profiles.
You will enjoy it ...
Jim....'95BBB
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.