Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a loser and I want to apologize to Frank, "The Reconditioner." A couple weeks ago he agreed to send me a piece of trim for my wagon. He said I could just send him money to cover shipping and maybe a little extra AFTER I recieved the part. The part arrived just a few days later and looked great. It had a sticker on it stating the shipping price so I was going to send him some money in a nice little "Thank You" card. I didn't have a card so I figured I would get one at the store when we went. I forgot. Then we had our furnace and a/c replaced, did some work around the house and it totally slipped my mind. Until yesterday when Frank sent a very nice e-mail just asking if maybe it got lost in the mail or something. I told him I simply forgot and put some cash in an envelope and it went out in the mail yesterday.
I just want to apologize to Frank because that is not the way I conduct myself and , honestly, it was embarrassing. He was very friendly and trusting to send a part out to me before I paid for it even though he doesn't know me from Adam.
Frank, thanks for the trim and, again, I'm so very sorry to have broken your trust, Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
MMmmmm....me-thinks trust is restored ;) ...

I've been in that position too....where sh!t happens. And yes, it is embarrassing

Hopefully Frank is a forgiving guy :cool: .

KW

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.