Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
right now I have Phoenix gold 6.5 in my front doors, and just got Boston acoustics 6x9s for the back dash along with a jl 300/4. I also currently have a jl 13w6 on a jl 500/1.

I'm thinkin about building a box to fit underneath the back dash that will be ported through it into the car. I want to do it nicer than I've ever done before, with the "show your trunk" thread being a big inspiration.

has anyone done this before who has the measurements for the area under the dash to save me some time?? if no responses I'm going to draw up the old fashion way. I will then post the measurements for further references. probably post up an audio build as well...

thanks in advanced!

·
Registered
834 Posts
well post the link so others have an avenue to the info.

Nothink like searching for info and coming up with a post that says i found it, thanks, but then no link provided.

·
Registered
834 Posts
:)...

I didnt mean to come off as a dik if you took it that way.

It just gets irritating that when ever I search I either run into post that say "i found it, thanks" and then no link. Or it takes 2 pages of long time members a$$ing up a thread and not answering the question until someone finally decides to help on page 3.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts