Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I renewed a while ago but have recieved anything, can i get a confirmation please? Thx.

Josh Go Forth
# 00950

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Josh,
Sorry for the delay, but your renewal is in the works. There was a miss-fire on our end, but we have your renewal info and are processing it now. You are still an Active Member and we appreciate you checking on it. Look for it in the mail soon. Hope you make it to Vegas.
Sam Martin
ISSCA Public Relations Officer

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much for the response, I'll be there.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok time has slipped by but i have not received anything including membership card or any magazines. Any help on this? Am i forgotten? Possible mailing address problem? Any info would be appreciated.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dang, I hate when this happens. No, you have not been forgotten. We just need to wait until someone can get to the office to check the records. We promise an answer soon. Really.
Sam Martin

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Josh,
You are up to date in the computer and I have no clue why you haven't received your stuff. Please send me an updated address offline just to make sure something hasn't happened there.

Sorry for the problems, we will fix this thing yet.
Harvey

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just received my packet with the membership card and back issues. Thank you very much for the prompt response and shipment. God Bless ISSCA!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi I joined about two weeks ago and it said i would get am email reply. I joined on line. I have not heard anything???? Please reply to [email protected] Thanks

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dan,
I responded to your private e-mail just now. Sorry for the delay. I have been out of town for 9 days and have not had access to a PC. It usually takes 2-3 weeks to get the membership packet. I did not know that an e-mail would be sent. The ISSCA office can check this on Monday and I will respond back with an answer.
Sam Martin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts