Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
97 Posts
Contact lilronjohnson he does good work with the benz blinker mod and he can make them fold

· Premium Member
3,917 Posts

· Registered
2,090 Posts
i need to get a set of these mirrors...how much they run for dggm?>

· Registered
234 Posts

· Registered
110 Posts
Mine with the 09's should be here in a couple days cwm4

How did you guys wire them to the turn signals?

· Registered
97 Posts
I wired mine to the blue wire on the turn signal bulb on the headlight on each side if you want them to just flash with just the signals and hazards and if you want them to stay on while your headlights are on just wire them to you corner bulbs

· Premium Member
3,917 Posts
I'm LOVING THE 09 STYLE LEDs...I don't know what to say or do right now....I need a trans but these mirrors are calling me. Ron you know how we do, I WILL BE CALLING YOU!!!!

· Registered
632 Posts
I wired mine to the blue wire on the turn signal bulb on the headlight on each side if you want them to just flash with just the signals and hazards and if you want them to stay on while your headlights are on just wire them to you corner bulbs

Just installed these but need help with wiring ,, can they be hooked up under the dash? Or are they ran like LourdeSS to the headlights?

· Registered
1,532 Posts
You can hook them up under the dash bro. I think it's a blue wire. It' been a good minute since I had mine on. Post some pics of them on your ride when ready.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.