Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to take a sec and wish everyone an Merry CHRISTmas this year. I suppose most of us can look back and admit this year had it trying times along with a few great moments

But in the mist of all the holiday doing, lets not forget about the greatest gift ever given among men. The birth of our savior Jesus Christ-------after all he is the very reason for this holiday season.

So some where in the mist of unwrapping the parts for your B-body, take minute to to say thank you to God for sending his son,

Then thank God for family, friends, and remember those far away protecting your freedom. They have given up so much to serve their country, that they deserve our thanks, appreciation and our prayers

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Merry Christmas, One and All!!

·
Registered
7,024 Posts
I like to picture Jesus in a tuxedo T-Shirt because it says I want to be formal, but I'm here to party.
Amen!

I like to think of Jesus like with giant eagles wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm hammered drunk!

·
Registered
6,577 Posts
Tis the season for the true lord and master of the Universe... Cthulhu!

Happy Holidays!

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Merry Christmas all.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
And happy Kwanzaa!

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
And happy Kwanzaa!
Why? Whats kwanza? A non-religious holiday with some lame basis in harvesting that was invented by some nutty California professor in 1966?

·
Premium Member
20,305 Posts
Why? Whats kwanza? A non-religious holiday with some lame basis in harvesting that was invented by some nutty California professor in 1966?
Not so lame that you didn't perform copious research on it cwm2 !

KW

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Merry Christmas to everyone!

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Premium Member
15,727 Posts
Lenny says you're welcome. Me, I'm not so sure. Merry Christmas Bedford Falls!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts