Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
141 - 160 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Cost & Pay Pal

Found the post that indicated they are $75 + $15 shipping?
I assume these are black - not raw.
(on a side note, do you offer these in silver? - thought about doing silver covers with a silver RAISS + AF II)
Do you include the bolts/nuts you referred to back in one of the original posts?
Didn't see a pay pal addy either.
Thanks!
With a post this old, these have got to be top notch if you are still selling!
Congrats on the effort.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #143 ·
Found the post that indicated they are $75 + $15 shipping?
I assume these are black - not raw.
(on a side note, do you offer these in silver? - thought about doing silver covers with a silver RAISS + AF II)
Do you include the bolts/nuts you referred to back in one of the original posts?
Didn't see a pay pal addy either.
Thanks!
With a post this old, these have got to be top notch if you are still selling!
Congrats on the effort.

If you prefer silver I can paint them silver for you. All hardware is included and Paypal to [email protected]. This is the second batch I've made and I've had positive results so far, other than the fitment with a glass hood. But the owner was able to make them work with some slight tweaking to the hood.

·
Premium Member
1,583 Posts
Has anyone used these with Streetlights or will they even fit.
Thanks.
Paul.

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
If you prefer silver I can paint them silver for you. All hardware is included and Paypal to [email protected]. This is the second batch I've made and I've had positive results so far, other than the fitment with a glass hood. But the owner was able to make them work with some slight tweaking to the hood.
Anyone use these with the ram air hood for our cars. How is the fit
Any issues

·
Registered
777 Posts
Money Sent

Taking advantage of Fall Blowout.
Just sent PayPal funds.
Would like black please!
Thanks

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Are u still making these?

·
Registered
932 Posts
Covers still avail. ?

Can I get a black set without the web site logo on it? Still $90 shipped? PM sent.

·
Registered
932 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,727 Posts
Anybody know if these will work with a RAISS and a Suncoast hood? Sounds like maybe no. Thanks.

141 - 160 of 180 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.