·
Premium Member
548 Posts
Headlight covers

Are these still available?

·
Registered
190 Posts
I am fairly new to these Impalas. What is the purpose of these Headlight Metal Covers?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Thanks

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #167 ·
I believe so but I don't have one so I can't say for sure. They hug the headlight and go straight across the top. If I am correct from pictures I've seen the RAISS is more in the middle of the car? If you want to send me a pic or measurements I will try to confirm. Mike

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #171 ·
Covers do NOT fit with the one piece lights. Covers being returned and funds refunded. If you would like a set and have stock lights I only have a few sets left and when they are gone, that's it.

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
They fit with my RAISSE style intake, no problem. But my aftermarket Glasstek hood does hit, which irks me. I've actually put little pieces of tape on them to keep them from getting scratched up since they're painted DCM. I've never taken any pictures....

·
Registered
8,000 Posts
Bump for you and wondering if you still have a set in Gloss black? I'll send you a PM....

·
Registered
8,000 Posts
I have 3 sets left. After they are gone I don't think I'll have more made.
Perfect, we'll take 2 sets then. I will be getting a set with another local Member here on the forum. He will send you the funds for both sets and soon as we can confirm availability of the sets and your PP info.

Are you still using [email protected] for PayPal? And is the price still what you last posted at $75 per set shipped? So that would be $150 for both sets shipped to 1 location in PA. Also, could 1 set be painted "Satin Black" as you were offering WHILE the other set could they be painted a GLOSS Black??

Thank you.....

161 - 180 of 180 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.