Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of standard length billet Metco LCA's that are in great shape. A couple of dings but not bad at all. Been in the rain maybe 6 times and around 30,000 miles on them

Price is $150.00 and you pay actual shipping charges. They're a work of art and get a lot of comments every time the car's on a lift.

·
Registered
7,828 Posts
You're On Sir

Fantasmic! A match to the extendeds on my SS. I'll PM you deets thanks. My wife didn't realize she wanted these for her B-Day!

Bob

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[quoteMy wife didn't realize she wanted these for her B-Day!][/quote]

My ex-wife didn't know that she wanted a new set of Koni's for her birthday in 1972. I never did live that one down. Good luck. ;-)

·
Registered
7,828 Posts
My ex-wife ....
Um no, I guess you din't. Sorry there. :(

My secret is I "screw up" for say this much now, and it lets her have fun getting all indignant and fiery red-head and all suchlike for awhile. And then soon afterward she makes out like a bandit for at least 5x more as 'make-up'.

And I still get the control arms! Win-Win!

·
Registered
7,828 Posts
Yepper. Regular length as you have - no use for the extendeds on a Cady. I got your PM reply, thanks. PM me your address and we're off!

Bob

·
Registered
7,828 Posts
Just clarifying in case of confusion. ;)

Yepper. PM me your address and we're off (as in "to the races" (i.e. I'll be sending you the check!)

Bob

·
Registered
93 Posts
Dammit I missed out on These!!!
If for some odd reason deal doesnt go thru I'm next in line please. PayPal ready

1 - 9 of 9 Posts