Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Three times this summer I've seen killer wagons and am curious to see if the guys are on here.

#1 Was a white 94 and I met the guy later on who said he was on here as "White Wagon" and his name was Kevin IIRC. Sweet ride, nice to meet you, but I haven't seen you on here sice then though.

#2 A pearly-ish white wagon with an ISS grill and subtle pinstriping that turned to pinstriped flames under the rear windows. We gave nods and waves on northbound 23 one afternoon.

#3 Just yesterday I saw a KILLER dark blue wagon on TT2's on the 275. Molding all gone with an ISS grill. It had a "Detroit Muscle" sticker in the back window. Killer ride.

So sorry for whoring up your section in here wagon guys, but my wagon envy never shuts off and I loves me a clean wagon like crazy - and you never know who it is that you're seeing out there and giving hte thumbs up to.

If anybody mentioned is on here - cool. If not, well I tried.

Later,

BZ

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My bad - I'd forgotten your name and the dudes up at the muffler man asked me if I knew "Kevin" from where you work, and described your car. I remember you having the company truck with you when we met and it matched up where they said you worked. That pretty much narrowed it down.

I was the one pestering you at Holiday Shores the weekend you pulled your camper out of there. I thinks it was Labor Day weekend. We were just weekenders, 3 down from you in the old Bluebird bus, but my inlaws have a park model at the end of the dead end by the 3rd green - so I'd seen your car a bunch of other times.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It'd take a little juggling, and I'm not saying I CAN buy right now, but I would love to learn more about what you have......

If not me, then send that damn thing back to Cinci where you got it. H82WRK down there is wanting exactly what you have too.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Geez John!!! Have you no soul?!?!?!?!?

Leave us alone!!!!!

Heh heh... Trade ya my wagon for your 5 speed...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Let's see 94 clean 60,000 miles, pcm by herter, raiss cold air intake, 3.42 eaton posi, mufflers, lt4 knock module,lowered with spindles, 18s and 20s, new inner fenderwells, carpet, tint, probably others I cant think of right now.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't work where Crovo does, so I probably can't afford your car.

It'd be too sweet to combine the two and turn yours into a 6 speed though.

PM me your price so that I can verify how badly I can't afford it.

Why are you selling?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
White Wagon, are you in the Lansing area? I have a pic in my phone of a nice white wagon on ISS wheels in the south Lansing Target parking lot from this summer.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey guys. I'm near Fenton. My ride looks a little different now, because I have new rims. I'll try to get some new pics up if we have any more sunny days.
Bill

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.