Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan on trading many more than drinking, but this is what I have 'on tap' to bring so far:

Carolina Brewery - Mooresville, NC
Cottonwood ENDO India Pale Ale
Low Down Brown

Highland Brewing Co. - Asheville, NC
St. Terese's Pale Ale
Kashmir IPA
Oatmeal Porter

Palmetto Brewing Co. - Charleston, SC
Porter
Pale Ale

RJ Rockers Brewing Co. - Spartunburg, SC
Bald Eagle Brown Ale

I have about 5 bottles each of the above beers - I could not resist breaking up the 6 packs!

I will also try to bring a 12-pack of Red Oak.

Only thing is, Red Oak tends to give me a bit of @ss but it's DAMN good stuff. Bavarians must have been a very 'windy' group. ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Originally posted by LTeeOne:
Only thing is, Red Oak tends to give me a bit of @ss but it's DAMN good stuff. Bavarians must have been a very 'windy' group. ;)
Man I am all over that Pale Ale, but I hope you don't mind if I sit WAY upwind of you. I'll trade you some of our gourmet specialty beer, Genessee Light, brewed with the water from the mighty Genessee River, which cools only one major nuclear reactor!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How about some Blue Hen or Hamm's Light? About 12 years ago, you could get a case of Blue Hen for 4.99 and the cans were 10 cent returnables!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TTT,

Can anyone get their hands on Leinies Summer or Berry (for the wife)? They stopped shipping that down here to North Cack-a-lacky about 5 years ago.

Anyone else planning on bringing micros? Just curious, I'm still bringing my 2 cases up, I'm sure it won't go to waste!

;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You guys are killing me! Fred has tried some of the local stuff here and I would love to swap beers with you. I can't make it to wagon fest though. :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm not a big drinker, but I could take a look around up here if you guys know of any New England specific brews you'd like me to bring...

I'm heading to NH this afternoon.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My wife is good friends with the girl who gives beer tours at the Sprecher brewery. Oddly enough the beer tour girl looks JUST LIKE SARAH JESSICA PARKER!

Our 2 'complimentary beer tickets' seemed to go a long way when we toured the brewery about 3 months ago. ;)

Yes - if you happen to come accross some Sprecher, that would be AWESOME!!!!

[ 08-09-2006, 09:58 PM: Message edited by: LTeeOne ]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.