Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

theres some pics i might part it out or save it car hasnt seen the road in years!!!

if u guys wanna buy parts let me knoe

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
just bought this couple days ago

·
Registered
4,911 Posts
so you going to save it? or part it?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im thinking about parting it out if i can get some profit of it. o yeah i have the console complete i just took it out to clean it up and pull the cd changer out

·
Registered
8,570 Posts

.....hasnt seen the road in years!!!....
You're not ruling out a flood though eh. There a story on how/why it got in such a state?

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
96 DGGM, i'd be saving that one. Fix her up and run the rear end off her. lol, oh wait, someone already did..... lol

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah the car was left at a mechanics shop and didnt pay the bill so the mechanic sold the rear end to get his money back cause thats wat he fixed and it sat in the back for 5 years and i seen it and he was closing down so he sold it.

o yeah its not a dggm its a black one originaly car was repainted

·
Registered
797 Posts
Ive seen worse come back from the dead....(not that much worse)

Id throw a caprice or 9c1 rear end in clean it and roll out

·
Registered
101 Posts
So are you going to part it out. I know there are a few parts I need. Keep me updated on what you do. Either way you have something nice. Good find.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Save It

bro save its a 96! if it was 4 or 5..id part it and make some mula...but im resurecting my 95 imp aka my D.D..
put ur time n love and some 9c1 parts u should be good..
DOES IT EVEN CRANK? door handles R gone? rear end and ALOT OF TLC body doesnt look too bad... SAVE IT

·
Registered
269 Posts

96 floor shifter -speedo stick
94 -95 lol a lil too close to Clones and i guess its the last year for them being made..i have always seen 96 sell for ALOT more then 94 95...idc i love all 3 years . would love to have one Each year Each diffrent color <3

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Its not bad the panels are in the trunk I'm having title issues but I'm trying to get them straightened if I can't get the title I have no choice but to part it out I've been looking for a rear end but can't find it at a salvage yard

1 - 20 of 29 Posts