Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
You asked for it. here it is. Video is a little shakey but that's due to Sean, (Pat Gish's son) was standing on top of a fence post videoing while Pat and myself held him by his legs to keep him from falling.

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts
I sure wish we'd have gotten one from the run before that.........tripping the 60's with the rear tires !!!

Hey.........let's everybody edit Sean's name to the correct spelling ;) thank you very much :) He's got a little Irish in 'im ya know :D

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
wow :eek:

·
Premium Member
15,727 Posts
Very cool.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
That's BADASS Mike :D

·
Premium Member
8,454 Posts
Mike, simply awesome! Your SS looks great to.

·
Premium Member
3,198 Posts
Hey mike what kind of suspension are u running if u don't mind me askin

Stock rear shocks with air bags and an anti-roll bar. Front shocks are Competition Engineering set on 80/20. And stock, unmolested springs all round. Stock lower control arms w/adjustable uppers.

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,205 Posts
Great vid but the wheelie happens so fast you can't get a great look at it so I will post this pic up to drool over

·
Premium Member
8,454 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
Stock lower "rear" control arms? If so...holy ****!

·
Registered
382 Posts
I think Mike has his stock lower control arms boxed. Way to represent the B-bodies Mike!

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
I just bought a 94 with the red bow tie back in July from a guy. I just sent him the pic above saying. "Just letting you know how your old car is doing!"

P.S. I SEE DAYLIGHT UNDER THAT 4500LB MOFO!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts