Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm brand new to this and am in the beginning parts of my research. I was hoping for some guidance before I start diving into figuring what would be a better choice, mini-pc or a dvd system.

As an end product, I'd love a stealth install that would allow for GPS navigation and video playback.

My next problem is monitor placement. I don't want to show-off the monitors. I was looking at the in dash monitors, but I already have a nice head unit that I'd rather not have to replace. I was thinnking of a pull down between the visors. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
do a google searh on drivesoft. its a multi media/PC for cars. for the monitor, u can do some thing like i did with my monitor. byou can see it in my site www.cardomain.com/id/ripped350 . i just bent a metal strap and 2 sided adhesive to make it stick. also with the adhesive, you dont have to drill/cut any thing. mines been there for bout a year. HTH

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That looks pretty cool. Would you mind giving me an estimatd cost?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i just saw it on pimp my ride on MTV, i think that there is a contact us botton on top or bottom of that page. click there and see if there is a e-mail address or phone #

1 - 6 of 6 Posts