Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a totally original mint 1996 Impala SS for sale with only 17,343 miles on it and has been highly maintained and always garage stored.
The car is located in Central New Jersey. Full details are available
in Cars.com sell add. Asking price is $19,500. Must see to believe
condition. I can be reached at 908-883-1885.
Anton

·
Premium Member
20,297 Posts
You may want to post pictures of your mint condition Impala......or......a link the the cars.com advertisement.

Jus' sayin'......since you only have one post and no one here knows you..... :rolleyes:

KW

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

You may want to post pictures of your mint condition Impala......or......a link the the cars.com advertisement.

Jus' sayin'......since you only have one post and no one here knows you..... :rolleyes:

KW
Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You must not have appreciated his input since you did not do either thing he suggested? Pictures or Link otherwise:

Mike--Hamilton Chevy
Mike,
I am in the process of linking the pictures of the 1996 Impala SS that are on the cars.com for sale to this web site
but are having some trouble getting it to work. I will keep trying later today.
Anton

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Impala pictures

Mike,
I am in the process of linking the pictures of the 1996 Impala SS that are on the cars.com for sale to this web site
but are having some trouble getting it to work. I will keep trying later today.
Anton
I hope the pictures appear.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1996 Impala SS pictures

k gee,
Thanks for your help in getting the pictures to this site.
Anton

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
k gee,
Thanks for your help in getting the pictures to this site.
Anton
Hi All,
I have just reduced the price of the MINT 1996 Impala SS
by $2,000 to $17,500. I am somewhat of a car collector and
need to make room for new inventory. This is a fantastic price for a car in this immaculate condition. As you now know, details and pictures
are at the cars.com website https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/668739463/overview/
Thanks Anton

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi All,
I have just reduced the price of the MINT 1996 Impala SS
by $2,000 to $17,500. I am somewhat of a car collector and
need to make room for new inventory. This is a fantastic price for a car in this immaculate condition. As you now know, details and pictures
are at the cars.com website https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/668739463/overview/
Thanks Anton
Hi All,
I have received a small number of replies to The Mint Impala SS
sale offer even after reducing the sale price significantly. Has the
market value for these cars gone flat ? I would appreciate any insights you may have on this matter.
Thanks Anton

·
Registered
8,207 Posts
OK You asked

You may get a hit here, but I'll offer most fellas likely don't hold the car as much on a pedestal and in awe for what it represents (to propel exceptionally elevated pricing) as they consider it for what it is - an attractive and logical platform for modding. I'm gonna venture that most guys on this particular forum fall into the "was there - still doing it" mold, or, young-uns latching onto easily hopped up distinctive looking fully depreciated V8 muscle.

Maybe it's different with another venue and clientele, but I imagine anyone considering a low-miler 20-year old mass-produced GM sedan as unobtainium would be doing a little benchmarking prices against KBB type guides.

Cliffs: Guys here already got one. Probably more hits with folks who don't. That's not to say it wouldn't be nice to have one of our gang snag yours for the right price. GLWS

·
Registered
1995 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
1,047 Posts
Yeah. With the economy the way it is, there just aren't a lot of people willing to spend that much money on Chevy from the 90's.

Over the past couple of years, I have seen several cars on this forum sell for basically nothing. Awhile back, there was a supercharged 383 car that sold for something like $4500. Sometimes people need cash, and a car is only worth what someone is willing to pay at any given time.

I'm sure it's an incredible car, but right now the market for collector cars like this just isn't very strong.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Have to agree with the guys above. I paid $6500 for my 96 BBB, which was a heck of a steal for an unmolested stocker. Alot of guys can buy the old muscle like Novas, Chevelles and camaros when you start getting in that price range. Good luck on the sale bud and wish you the best

·
Premium Member
8,418 Posts

·
Registered
8,207 Posts
cwm2 Well Lance so much for my wasting 6 lines of perfectly good spelling and grammar trying to be nice (and dam is that ever hard for me) for what you accomplished in 10 words or less.

FTR I think we all looked it up. I look up my cars maybe every 6-12 months just to see how much I'm NOT going to get NOT selling them. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi Guys,
Thanks for your insights on this matter.
Anton
Hi Guys,
Based upon your insights on this subject, I have again dropped the
sale price of the 1996 ImpalaSS to $14,500. See the cars.com
ad for the details.
Thanks Anton

1 - 17 of 17 Posts