Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I sold my one owner 95 DCM Impala SS and regret it everyday guys but I have some really nice stuff to list up for sale!!!

-Brand New-Powermaster Polished 170 Amp Alternator-Part#28112- Retails for $349.97 at Summit Racing-***$295.00 shipped****SOLD*

-Colgan Custom Front End Bra & Mirror Covers-Both Brand Bew & Only Test Fitted- Retail on the Bra was $225.79 & retail on the Mirror Covers was $79.99- **$185.00 plus the shipping for all!!!**

-Ford SVO Red Top 30 Lb. Fuel Injectors-Set of 8-Only used for 3,000 miles,Cleaned/Tested & Ready to Use!!! I paid $259.95 for them but would take ***$150.00 shipped for them/SOLD/
-Like New Billet Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator-Only Used For Some Dyno Tuning-I paid $148.95 for it but will take ***$95.00 for it shipped***/SOLD/ -Newer Take-Off Driveshaft from my 95 Impala SS with less than 500 miles when removed-*Three Rivers Tag # 26047193 Still Like New & In Tact* ***$150.00 shipped for it***

-Newer Take-Off LT1 Impala SS Exhaust Manifolds with less than 500 miles when removed- ***$100.00 plus shipping for them***

-Used Factory OEM GM Stock LT1/5.7 Camshaft removed with only 5,500 miles of use/Stored in an Upright/vertical position to avoid any deflection-***$75 shipped***

-Newer Factory Throttle Body with a new GM Gasket and extra hardware with less than 500 miles on it when removed-***$100.00 shipped for it***

P.S. for more pics or aby details just PM me and I'll email more pics or details,thnx again!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's some more pics of the items. ***I also forgot to add that I have an LT1 Oem GM Factory5.7 Cam shaft removed from my 95 SS with only 5,500 miles on it*** See above 4 sale ad.

Attachments

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm also adding these brand new Raybestos Severe Duty Super Stop Front Brake Pads that come with a Lifetime Warranty and they're still in the wrapper!!! List Price Was $86.67 for them and am ***only asking $59.00 shipped for them!!!*** I used a set of these when I road coursed my SS for two seasons and they still had lots of life left in them!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
UT Models 1:18 Scale Black Diecast 1996 Chevrolet Impala SS-New In Box

Hey guys I'm selling my UT Models 1:18th Scale & Brand new in the box which was only removed just now for the pictures!!! The front doors open and the steering wheel turns the front wheels and the hood opens. These only were made in limited numbers in Black , Green/Gray and the Black Cherry and have become very rare so for those of you that own a Black 96 this thing doesn't have a mark on it & would look nice in a glass collector case!!! I'm asking $175.00 or best offer for it and am including free shipping as well!!! *** New Reduced price of $155.00 or Best Offer with free shipping!!!***

Attachments

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Misc. LT1 Parts for sale

Lots of nice stuff still available guys and I believe that I might still have more stuff to add in the near future!!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Misc. LT1 Perf. & Newer Take-Off Parts 4 Sale Guys!!!

There's plenty of nice LT1/Impala SS stuff still available guys and as I locate more then I'll be adding them to the list,thanks again for looking!!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ford SVO 30Lb. Red Top Fuel Injectors-Still Available!!!

I was holding onto the Ford SVO Red-Tops for another forum member but he never responded back to my 2 messages so they're back on the market guys,thnx again!!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Misc. LT1 Perf. Items SOLD

The SVO Red-Tops & the LT1-Fuel Pressure Regulator both were SOLD- Will get those shipped out first thing tomorrow Coop,thnx again!!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still plenty of Lt1 Items for sale!!! Hey guys there's still plenty of nice LT1 items

Hey guys there's still plenty of nice LT1 items for sale and when I locate more in my shop from my build I'll be posting them up!!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Misc. LT1 Parts for sale

Still plenty of stuff available guys,thanks again for looking & thanks ImpalaSSForum!!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Misc. LT1 Perf. & Newer Take-Off Parts 4 Sale Guys!!!

Weekend bump these up for lot's of nice items still available guys,thnx!!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Misc. High Performance Parts & Newer take-off 5.7 LT1 Parts 4 Sale!!!

Another weekend bump for some really nice stuff still available guys!!!

·
Registered
730 Posts
What is your experience with the Raybestos pads?

Specifically:
Are they noisy (squeaks, moans, etc)?
How much dust do they put off?
Do these pads need to be hot to work well, or do they have good initial bite even when cold?

I have a set of Centric Posiquiet Impala SS pads on my wagon, and while they have decent stopping power and very low dust, they are prone to moaning under light-pedal-effort braking. It's not terrible but it's an annoyance.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts