Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings all...this is a power sale. Make offers on the OBO items because I need to get rid of them like before Thursday if at all possible. I have more stuff but these are all I have pictured currently....tune in tonight.

PayPal: [email protected]

Contact email: [email protected]

PM works fine but I check the forum in spurts, so for quick answers feel free in emailing me directly.

Power Antenna $50 shipped GONE _ SOLD

2 Z28 Clusters $70 shipped a piece OBO --- GONE....SOLD

3 Metal Switches $15 shipped

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bonneville Seats $200 local preferred. OBO

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hypertech 96 Impala $80 shipped (Still married to last pcm but programmers can restore it)

Also have OBDII PCM $50 Shipped
1 front set of Hotchkis Springs that were cut half a coil less than 100mi $75 shipped (heavy)
1 set of stock valve covers $35 shipped
1 OEM Impala rim with damage and no center cap $45 Local (could be a spare/no tire)
Power Steering Pump, new and AC Delco $75 shipped (heavy)---- SOLD.....GONE!

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Updating list above.

UPDATE....Antenna SOLD

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As always, I can be emailed directly on my cell at [email protected] if you need an urgent reply.

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What year clusters are they, I would be interested if one was a 96.
Hmmmm....Good question. I don't know off hand but I will have more pics tonight. How are you Rocko?

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Damn work computers...I can't see pics of the bonnies!!
They are the dark grey bonnies from waaaaaay back when. LOL. They've been stored ever since the initial posting.

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Any tears? I'll check out the pics when I get off work.
NO Tears...come on man...I wouldn't have it any other way.

I am leaving Thursday evening and won't be back until Tuesday so if you're looking to mod this weekend (for the locals) you should probably catch me soon. LOL

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Update.....
Antenna was shipped out...sending Tracking
Sold one Z28 Cluster and have one left.
Updating with pics as we speak.

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Im not actually sure if they will fit. I have a couple people interested but I hope as helpful as possible.

·
Registered
6,130 Posts
Im not actually sure if they will fit. I have a couple people interested but I hope as helpful as possible.
I've fit a full set of bonnies in the back seat of my Impala before, and in the wagon, too. So I'm pretty sure they'll kit in the tahoe if the seat is bigger, and I'm pretty sure it's at least a bit taller!

You put the rear seat bottom on the seat cushions. The you put the front seats in upside down so the seating surface is on top of the seat cushion and the headrests are in the footwell (Think "69"), and then the rear seatback goes on top of the front seat bottoms.

HTH!

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yea, I think I missinterpreted that. I thought he was saying swapping the seats to Bonnies. I think I was running on fumes when I replied to that question.

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bonnies still in play...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts