Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

missouri Impala & caprice owners

365 views 10 replies 0 participants last post by  mr_fr33z3 
G
#1 ·
hey guy's I owned a 91 LTZ and unforunately while we had a bit of snow an 18 wheeler smashed me and my baby up pretty badly, it smashed the entire front end up I mean the engine was damn near sitting next to me after he hit me . so what I'm asking all you missouri owners is where is any place that you all know of that I can get me another caprice in our area ?? It can be motorless trannyless , just as long as it's a body and the entire body it doesn't really matter I just need something to drop in my motor into so it can be from a used police car site or taxi cab company I just need your help in finding another body so I can be on the road again after I recovery . so everyone please help .

G
#2 ·
hey check out kc police& equipment auto sales in kansas city thats where i bought my 9c1 most are in the 4 to 6k range but are low mi west cars and i might be sellin my car soon ,later jeff

G
#5 ·
hey also guys the price of the caprice I hope is reasonable because I'm a struggling college football player so you guys know what I mean if you've been to college and played sports , money is kinda scarce at times, LOL.

G
#7 ·
There is a mess of old police cars on the right side of Hi55 north just after the Virginia exit. Looks like they are getting ready to auction. That is all I know, other than the two most honest people in St Louis giving you leads!(ressqd and chvyfrk). p.s. Tom you are quite the scrounger, although I always say it never hurts to ask! :cool:

G
#8 ·
hey CLARKGRIS,
where about is that auction at on highway 55 is it close to Imperial or is it near the st.louis city area cause I know of where you are talking about but I'm just not sure as to were. oh yea is it a private auction or a public auction ?? what is the name of it ??? and thanks for you help

G
#10 ·
There is a guy in Rolla on the south side of town that has lots of 9c1's plus a salvage yard. That's all of the information I have. I could drive to it but can't give directions. You go past the JC Penneys and take a curvy country road for about 5 miles. Maybe call a couple of car places in Rolla and they would know. Most of his cars were Illinois state cars. I'm in Jefferson City and stopped by to look at a car last summer. He had two or three for sale plus like I said a salvage yard with extra stuff. The next time I go down I'll investigate as I'm looking for some parts.

G
#11 ·
garnet red 9c1
thanks for that I was just in columbia last night if I had known that today than I probably would've stayed there and went to find that yard ,but next time I'm that way I'll do so checking and see but I'll do what you said .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.