Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I decided to ditch my tinted tails to keep the cops off my tail. Sent Nashsurecanpaint a set of beat up old 91 tails fresh from the junkyard and he worked his magic on them. Love Em!!!

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Lights look really good. I wonder if instead of the black it can be painted any color? Let say, to match my car.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lights look really good. I wonder if instead of the black it can be painted any color? Let say, to match my car.
That would look sick!

Pics don't even begin to do these tails justice. I doubt they looked half this good the day they were new!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
I bet if you look around on the forum you could find someone that could do that.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Those lights look great. Super clean almost look lightly tinted
Id say the pictures just make them look tinted. There much brighter in the sun

·
Registered
7,999 Posts
Got to admit, those modded lights look pretty good on the Impala. Was never a big fan of the early Tail Lights on the 94-96 cars and maybe due to the chrome strip and just prefer the Newer style lenses.

But after seeing what Nash did to those lights, they look pretty darn good on the car. Very nice work on those lenses and you got me considering a set......Maybe :)

·
Registered
338 Posts
DCM Frames with DCM lens tint. Reflector and backup not tinted

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
I didn't do color matched, but I asked my buddy to tint them to a shade he thought would go with the DCM. I think it matches pretty nicely in the light.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I think I might have to get these done in DCM.

Nash do I have to send you the taillights or do you have any in stock?

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Apparently I have to be a vendor to do work for you guys. So until someone gets back with me about what I takes to become a vendor I can't help you guys. I'm afraid becoming a vendor is going to cost allot of money. If that's the case I won't be able to afford to help you guys( AKA become a vendor). I'm not about to double or triple the price of my tinted tail lights just to become a vendor. Sorry guys

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.