Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
95 SS steering Wheel, Modified LS1 F-Body oil pan, Etc...

These are all things I pulled off of the engine when I put the cam, etc in.

1995 Impala SS Steering wheel. Good for someone that plans on getting it wrapped. Normal wear around the edges, nothing major. Comes with airbag.

Modified F-Body Oil Pan and pickup tube; Bought new from Street & Performance in Mena, AK. Modified to fit the B-Body chassis. Paid a total of 579 for the pan and the pickup tube modified from them. Has a SMALL pinhole in one of the welds, as shown in the picture. Easy fix. Otherwise pan is solid.
250.00 shipped FIRM.

Modified 9/16 Spindles; I switched to 5/8 Spindles and Speedtech tubular control arms, so these are no longer needed. Modified to be used with the Kore3 or Baer Brake kit. Pictures will be added.
200.00 shipped

Set of 9/16 Lower control Arms; Replaced with Speedtechs. Ball joints are PPM and just over a 1 1/2 years old. I have new bushings if you want them, and can include them in the deal for a little extra.
80.00 + shipping

Set of 9/16 Lower Control Arms; Bought before i got the Speedtechs for painting and refurbishing. I would recommend replacing ball joints and bushings.
60.00 + Shipping

Late Model F-Body Tailshaft; Pulled off my 4L60E because I didn't need it. No cracks, etc.
50.00 Shipped

Attachments

·
Registered
237 Posts
stacking my bread up sold the 95 imp about to sell the trans,I'm almost there every where i look lq4 has high miles. idk yet ls1 ls2 lq4 or lq9

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How much are you looking to spend, and where are you looking? If you're looking with the link I used, I see plenty with not much more mileage than mine. Shoot me a txt man, and we'll rap about it.

·
Registered
382 Posts
stacking my bread up sold the 95 imp about to sell the trans,I'm almost there every where i look lq4 has high miles. idk yet ls1 ls2 lq4 or lq9
Buy the LY6, its already got the L92 heads. BTW, the S&P mentioned is a nice pan.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Buy the LY6, its already got the L92 heads. BTW, the S&P mentioned is a nice pan.
I see plentyl of LQ4s with lower miles (>60k) for 1800 all day. There are LY6s out there too, just not in this area for 1800 with 20-60k miles all day. There is one in PA for 1750 with 48k on it. I may just look for a shortblock myself, for the higher compression, or just go ahead and do a 402.

Only reason i removed it was to switch to a Moroso Oil pan that i got a bangin deal on (PN 20140).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts