Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
While we are not supposed to post in for sale threads if we are not buying , I would like to see what you call
" correctly modified for high lift rockers"
Pictures ?
Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SAM_0101.JPG
SAM_0102.JPG
SAM_0103.JPG
SAM_0102.JPG
SAM_0103.JPG

While we are not supposed to post in for sale threads if we are not buying , I would like to see what you call
Pictures ?
Thanks
Pictures ?
Thanks
The pictures are present in the post. Scroll down to them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pictures ?
Thanks
Pictures in the first post don't show up on my computer.
Hi Ken, when I go to the post I see the pictures... I'm baffled. If you want to give me your email address, I will send the pictures to you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Trash removal occurs on Thursdays around here. When the trashman leaves this Thursday, he will be taking this item with him. Some of you have verbalized some things but words just talk - only action walks. No big deal, but I'm a LITTLE surprised that integrity sells-out so cheaply these days (you know who you are). Nonetheless, let me say that true revelations are always welcome and good for a laugh and you certainly provided that, little man. Anyway, buy it or forget it - who cares.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts