Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not trying to start a b$tch$ng contest but just want to get everyones opion on the two manufacturers. What are the pros and cons you have experienced with these suspension parts, and which would you prefer.

·
Registered
10,956 Posts
Energy suspension makes polyurethane bushings ONLY. Moog makes both steering parts like ball joints tie rod ends, Pitman arms, Center links, ETC.. and + rubber- thermoplastic (Like poly) bushings. I dont get what you are trying to compare.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Moog and Energy both make Sway Bar Bushing, Sway Bar End Links, and Energy Suspensions Make Bushings for the Tie Rod Ends and ball joints, while Moog has the whole tie rod, ball joint assembly. What i am trying to find out is whats the best route to take. I am planning on redoing my whole suspension. New everything and what to go with the best parts possible.

The route i was going to take is Energy Sway Bar Bushing and Links, and Moog for Ball joints, Tie Rod Ends and Idler Arm. I just purchased my 96 BBB and wanted to make sure I was making the right decision. I know you guys have been dealing with BBB for awhile so just wanted a second opion.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I just redid my suspension and steering moog ball joints upper and lower, moog idler arm and tie rods hotchkiss springs and beilstein shocks. I havent messed with the sway bar yet. I like moog because of the limited lifetime warranty nad they are pretty well known. I dont mind forking up the cash when you get good quality parts. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanx Jcroff. I have been wanting a 96 BBB since I was 16 so now that I finally got one I want to make sure I am doing everything right using quality parts no matter the cost.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts