Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on rebuilding the front end on my 96 Impala and I'd like some imput on which brand is most recommended. I've read through the articles on this site and it sounds like ACD is as good as MOOG. Are the ACD poly? Also, I don't see any recommendations for PST parts. Although, there is an advertisement on this site. Any pointers would be appreciated. I do plan to put poly replacements on, just wondering which brand is suppose to be best. Thanks.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Might want to check out the new heavy duty line from Zack(he's also the PST dealer for the forum)

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You SHOULD want to check out the new HD line from ZACK (PST). Very very nice product and if I dare say even better service!!

B. Currey

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very happy with my Moog. Zero sqeaks, sounds like stock, just handles better!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright, ZACK, what's up with the heavy duty line from PST? It's not in the catalog. Where can I check it out and what kind of a deal are you going to give me on it?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have the poly kit on my car. It is great! Just make sure they send you the right parts. Be sure to compare all the parts. If they send you the wrong one it will take forever and many many emails to PST to get the right part. Ask me how I know! But It is a great kit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts