Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
I saw this too. I'm going to be down there this weekend and hope to check it out.

Mav

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Graduation? PM sent

Mark: Snowman-33

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Nah, parents live near Elk City. So if the deal is right I might head down that way.

Mav

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmmm. I have sent other PMs to people and I think some of them didn't go through either. I'll call the guy later on and let you know about it. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
I have already talked to him. We agreed on a price set a time yet failed to mention that somebody else was already on their way. He said he will let me know. I guess we wait and see.

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mav,
I was having internet trouble, I guess it might be the storm coming in. Anyway, I called him and he said a guy was coming from Tulsa. Maybe I can get some HiPos friends to look for tags from Tulsa county and "Head em off at the Pass." >:)Just a thought. Nothing like evil wicked mean, & nasty.

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
There are some good storms down here for sure. He told me the same, but not until we agreed on a price and place. Imagine my surprise. No worries. Ima firm believer in fate. If it's meant to be it will be. Thanks anyways.

P.S. he just messaged me. He sold it. Damn

Mav

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well shoot. We tried anyway. BTW. Have you ever been to Parts World in Roosevelt? Parts World | Roosevelt, OK Almost the entire town is involved in the PnP there. Cars line the hiway and I would say there are several sections of land that George has cars on. He once told me that the state sends him a nastygram about once a year to clear the road. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a section for Model Ts.

·
Registered
8,361 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts