Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

;)

Sorry for the crappy pics, it's supposed to rain. And yeah, I know, I need to wash it!

They're Cragar S/S 17x9's with Summitomo HTR Z 275/40's. Those tires rock! Super quiet and NO wandering!!!! My 15's wandered more than these do!

When the sun comes out, I'll get more pics. ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bwahahahaha!!!

From food stamps to postage stamps!! What's next? Nice rims BTW.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's what I'm talking about!
The desired effect is what you get
when you improve your Interplanetary Funksmanship.

You have improved and now you have the effect you desire.
The postage stamp is the new prison money since you cannot smoke in most places. I think we have all the bases covered now. Shine and Bling. FISH HOUSE!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Man she looks good. MORE PIX! This summer will be the summer of the IMPALA. We will lock down the streets. Watch out world, here we come again!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
really ..really not feeling the cragers ,didn't care for em back in the day and really don't think they look good on newer cars ,but if you like em i guess thats all that counts.

[ 03-16-2006, 09:48 PM: Message edited by: KW Baraka ]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I lke the rims on it, the car gets a vintage Impala look with them.
Love the quarter and stamps too, I want to use monopoly money on mine.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think when someone spends their hard earned money on some wheels, if you don't like them just shut the **** up and move on to the next thread. But what do I know?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
DISCLAIMER: Unless they are DONKS, then LET THE ABUSE BEGIN!

Jesus H. Christ on a popsicle stick Crovo, can't you get some tire dressing on there to make 'em look better?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well... someone was supposed to hook me up with dressing and then he disappeared... ;)

AND... It was RAINING!

(they've got Stoner on 'em now) :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow, I didn't even notice it didn't have dressing on the tires--certainly still looks mighty fine as is!

Looks clean and new ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by BIG KAHUNA ****e:
I think when someone spends their hard earned money on some wheels, if you don't like them just shut the **** up and move on to the next thread. But what do I know?
if you don't want someones opinion ,don't post pics of your **** ....cragers where cheap wheels back in the 70's-80's and the new bigger ones look way out of place. BUT long as the guy is happy i can sleep better at night .

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by ironroad9c1:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by BIG KAHUNA ****e:
if you don't want someones opinion ,don't post pics of your **** ....cragers where cheap wheels back in the 70's-80's and the new bigger ones look way out of place. BUT long as the guy is happy i can sleep better at night . </font>[/QUOTE]So the first post wasn't clear enough that you're a dick, you needed a second one to confirm it for everyone?

Didn't your momma ever tell you "If you can't say anything nice..." ;)

Thanks guys, I still like 'em.

(and man, I wish I made enough money where $250+ per rim was "cheap") :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nice wheels Bill!
Moderator Says --->>> Read This <<<---

[ 03-22-2006, 10:44 AM: Message edited by: KW Baraka ]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.