Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so I don't have to go out in the cold weather and try to measure......I need 2 RCA cables for the system. (One is already installed).I have run one down the drivers side of the car. The amps are mounted on the DS of the trunk.....how long of a cable do I need? Yeah, it was a long time ago when I ran the other one and I don't remember. Trigger wire and power are already run too.

Thanks,

Murray

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Murray - If it is running up behind the dash, I would just get a 20 footer... A 16' would probably be enough, but it is better to have too much than not enough... I hate making extra trips to the store for something like that...

TR

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah 20 feet is good. The 16 is good if you run it right up the middle of the car. Youll have alot to play with once its ran up the middle of the car, more-so with the 20 feet.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thansk for the reply. Just a quick el-cheap-o question. Who has the least expensive cables.....i need two more....and who has the least expensive 90 deg adaptors? I need 6.

Thanks

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You can try ebay. I have bought stinger stuff off a seller named bag-boy. He has mostly stinger since hes an authorized dealer if you buy alot of stuff he'll hook you up with shipping not to mention the price that he can sell on ebay for. Alot cheaper than anywhere else. You can check it out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts