Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here you go...you wanted to see a 4wd Impy?

Seriously seeing Brokecello's post, that reminded me I wanted to post this photo...I actually took this one in Daytona during spring break..and these guys were checking out the wagon at the time!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Who needs a rear view mirror anyway when you can have a LCD screen instead?

Someone needs to find that CrownVic and show him who's boss!! The Impy looks like a frick'n weenie with it's 20s when compared to the 22s on that Ford.

What a waste of $6K . . . .

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah...these are really wild...I'm just wondering how much money was spent on them...I'm estimating around 15-20k?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well it's definitly not my thing..but you've got to give them credit for just taking the effort to do something. I'm sure that it took a lot of work to build those....

I think the Impy would have been cool with 4wd tires and a regular paint job :D

I wish I could have been able to look them over a little closer..but I was on my way back home, and just happen to have my camera still out.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by LTeeOne:
Who needs a rear view mirror anyway when you can have a LCD screen instead?

Someone needs to find that CrownVic and show him who's boss!! The Impy looks like a frick'n weenie with it's 20s when compared to the 22s on that Ford.

What a waste of $6K . . . .
lol those are 24"s on the chevy and 26"s on the ford if they where 20"s they would loock like 13"s under there....

and thats probly over 6k just in suspension fabrication work you gotta see the picks of the guy standing next to the car its HUGE!!!!

I kinda wanna get a 9c1 and a 4" lift and 24"s tho I like the way bubble look on 4's with a "MODERATE" lift

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think this whole jacking-up trend is inevitable- with everyone and their brother lowering everything from Civics to pickup trucks, the easiest way to be different is to go in the other direction...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
most people dont lift to be defrent tho its just the only way to fit huge wheels without rubber band tires a guy gere has a 93 9c1 with a 4" lift some cutting and some 26"s and it looks just righte like it shoulda came that way but a guy here also has 92 9c1 droped on some 24"s and rubber bands and I would probly take the droped one on 4's over the lift and 6"s

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.