·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I NAVE A 355 SBC CABURETED MOTOR CAN I MAKE THIS WORK IN MY 96

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
now WHY in the world would you wanna replace the Fuel Injection with a silly ol Carb?

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes. A smal block chevy is a small block chevy. You will be able to use the all accessories from the 96. But the Main question is why? If I were you, I would flip the 355 you have now and build an LT1 block. This way everything will be plug and play... You would have to hack the harness to power up the ditributor. The fuel pump will have to be replaced too, or removed so you could use a mechanical pump. Your gonna need a radiator from a 93 for the older style block since it won't be reverse cooling. And depending where you live, passing emissions won't be a walk in the park especially if they plug into your obd2 port.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Could you, yes, but if you want a fast reliable drivable car LEARN about the LT1, the engine management we have works VERY well if you just learn a little about it.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Guys, maybe he's keeping the part about the twin turbo & small Whipple setup from us until we commit....

CHARLIE-, you know of course the gig is up if you start asking about a hoodscoop.
:D

Otherwise, what Mr. -WOOD says. I wouldn't, even if 'free'. But a ZZ502? Well now, that's a whole 'nother thread!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts