Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well it was nice to meet everyone that I met....whoever you were!! :D

I should have asked for screen names instead..that way I'd know who I'd met!!

Had an awesome time...and my wife even enjoyed herself as well!!?!
wish we could have stayed all week...I was having serious withdrawls on the ride home wednesday.
post up if you remeber meeting us mon/tues. that way I can make a note of who ya were when I talk to ya on the forum!
thats my wife and I in the center,me kneeling down with the shades on

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey Matt :

Got some good pics of your car at the Driving Range Car Show....
Since I have never figured out how to post pics on this Forum, I will put them up on INEGMA

Great seeing you at the Pocono Manor...
Jim...

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Matt, good to meet ya! Your car looks great in person, but then I'm partial to Gray cars, LOL!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Stu:
Hey Matt, good to meet ya! Your car looks great in person, but then I'm partial to Gray cars, LOL!
were you the guy sharing the beers on the front patio tuesday night?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A bit...I was handing out a few Sam Adams. Wednesday I got a case of PBR and Buds for the crowd.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah had lots of fun...I didnt get to see you and your wife before u left....I was running around like a crazy dude...lol. I had fun hangintg out with everyone and meeting all these people Ive talked to for a while!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Brad the ride home was no where near as fun without a 'cannonball' partner!!
And Stu...nice to have met ya..thanx for the Sam Adams!! :cool:

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Matt:

I enjoyed having a chance to meet you and Allison, when you were cleaning and blinging with Brad in the back lot. I was the Reno guy who tried to hook up with your bunch for lunch, and ended up being called back into the registration room to do more work.
As one of the Directors, I am glad to hear you had a good time, and hope to see you and your lovely wife in Indy!

Rick

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Matt, Allison, was good to see ya both there!! Didn't realized that when you waved that you were on your way out??!! I would have shot some more bull with you both.

Allison, great to meet you finally. You really have your hands full with Matt! :D Whenever you are in Rochester, please stop in and we'll have a barbecue or something!

Hope you two can make Indy, maybe we could have a bid caravan?!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Matt...my wife and I (Cheryl and Dean) met you and Allison Monday in that lower parking lot. We were the ones cleaning the Imp and Fleetwood all day. We hung out in the top row of bleachers at the drags that night. It was great hanging out with you two - you're good people!

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm home now after a red eye flight from JFK. Man I'm tired... and the withdrawls are finally kicking in.

Glad I met all of you... finally putting faces to screen names. I met so many people I cant even remember all of them. Hopefully, it will come back to me in Indy next year! ;)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by Rickerwill:
Matt:

I enjoyed having a chance to meet you and Allison, when you were cleaning and blinging with Brad in the back lot. I was the Reno guy who tried to hook up with your bunch for lunch, and ended up being called back into the registration room to do more work.
As one of the Directors, I am glad to hear you had a good time, and hope to see you and your lovely wife in Indy!

Rick
Oh yeah...nevAda!!..we were wondering where you went for lunch...great to meet ya!!thank for your efforts in helping to put on a great event!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by twindaddy:
Hey Matt...my wife and I (Cheryl and Dean) met you and Allison Monday in that lower parking lot. We were the ones cleaning the Imp and Fleetwood all day. We hung out in the top row of bleachers at the drags that night. It was great hanging out with you two - you're good people!
yup...sweet caddy...ran good for a stock sled!!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by Rob Hamilton:
Hey Matt, Allison, was good to see ya both there!! Didn't realized that when you waved that you were on your way out??!! I would have shot some more bull with you both.

Allison, great to meet you finally. You really have your hands full with Matt! :D Whenever you are in Rochester, please stop in and we'll have a barbecue or something!

Hope you two can make Indy, maybe we could have a bid caravan?!
yeah...parting is'such sweet sorrow'!!!

you just have your ass ready 8/27...I'm gonna practice up on a local 1/8th mile and show you how to cut a real light!! :D

j/k...had an awesome time hanging out with you and the family....and a hell of a time keepin up with you and your tow rig on the way to the drags...damnation son!!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Matty;

Nice to finally meet you, if only for a moment here and there. Too bad you couldn't stay, there was a lot of hanging out time at the events on Wed and Thurs and we all got to bond a bit.

See you Aug 27? Although you should try and make the Big Kahuna Open August 7th (Sunday) back at Island Dragway!

Once again, nice meeting you!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Matt

It was nice to meet you and your wife. To bad we really didn't get a chance to talk. I was looking for your ride later in the week and "ASSUMED" your were gone. It was really nice to meet everyone and thanks to all who took me under there wing (sort to speak). Hope to see you soon. Maybe even get to take my car down the track some time.

Chris

BTW: I posted a bunch of pictures on my site. Here the link. I didn't title them so If you see your car and want me to title it for you please let me know. E-mail me with the picture name and link it to me.

http://www.chriss95ss.com/gallery/album132

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Great collection of photos !
Lots of action shots...

Thanks, Jim...

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Chris;
Nice pics. It was a lot of fun hanging out with you, glad I got to see your car up close. I will post a bunch of pics soon, talk to you soon. Love your car man!
Bill

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Chris, sorry I had to "disappear" like that. I was really lookin forward to our libations and smokes. I'll be back up that way real soon and will give you some early warning so we can get together and continue our conversation. Glad to see that you and Chino were able to get together. Hope the shoot went well.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Gene

Yes Cheno and I got together.

I hope everything on your end turned out OK. I heard that you had to split. Plus you also lost 2 tires on the way back. My feelings go out to you.

On a brighter side I did manage to finish a full bottle of Crown. I thought you and I were going to do that but in your stead I steeped in. :D

Next time your up here please let me know. I'd love to buy another bottle plus I have many smokes to be tasted.

Chris

1 - 20 of 31 Posts