1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Do you have a pic of the guage pod?

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
DHM 3" electric Cut outs $200.00shipped (minor melting of the sleave work perfect!!

Would you take $150 shipped on these..

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
I'll take the coil and ICM. Send me a PM with your PayPal and I'll get the money out this evening once I get home from work.

·
Registered
838 Posts
if you will take 45 shipped on the flowtech cutouts i will take them

also are they 2 1/2 or 3"?
This is why people put stuff on ebay........because of low ballers like you.

·
Registered
838 Posts
DHM 3" electric Cut outs $200.00shipped (minor melting of the sleave work perfect!!

Would you take $150 shipped on these..

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
All I did was ask...all that was needed to be said by HIM was no........I didn't ask you for your option.

FORGET IT NOW. SELL IT TO SOMEONE ELSE!!!!!!!

·
Registered
838 Posts
All I did was ask...all that was needed to be said by HIM was no........I didn't ask you for your option.

FORGET IT NOW. SELL IT TO SOMEONE ELSE!!!!!!!
HAHA do you need a hug ?

·
Registered
751 Posts
really because I am looking to not pay basically the same as new for something I have no clue the history of? they cost the same as the asking price brand new from summit and I could probably go to ebay and find em cheaper

people like YOU are the reason there is no info on here anymore just a bunch of people complaining

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
really because I am looking to not pay basically the same as new for something I have no clue the history of? they cost the same as the asking price brand new from summit and I could probably go to ebay and find em cheaper

people like YOU are the reason there is no info on here anymore just a bunch of people complaining

They are Brand new in the box. never used only looked at. They are $95.90 shipped from summit racing. So I felt that $75.00 shipped was reasonable for a brand new part in the box, in the wrapper.... its 20 bucks saved... :confused:

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Your PM said that the cutouts are still for sale yet you listed them as sold in the ad. Did someone back out of the deal? I really hate to lowball you again but would you take $250 shipped for the electric cutouts and the flowtech cutouts? That's only about a 10% discount for multiple purchases.

I can Paypal or send a money order via express mail. Is it OK if the money order is from the Nigerian National Bank? Just kidding.
Thanks ---Bill---

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.