Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Must See! C3 Fab Racing Rear Control Arms With Hardware & Rear Housing Bushing Kit !!

AWESOME PRICE ON OUR NEWEST 91-96 B-BODY RECTANGULAR BOXED UPPER AND LOWER SUSPENSION KIT !!!
YOU GET WHAT IS IN THE PHOTO!!! (COMPLETE WITH GRADE 8 14MM" HARDWARE & POLY REAR HOUSING BUSHINGS)

CONTACT MIKE WITH ANY ???? 562-472-8380

HERE IS THE LINK TO THIS PRODUCT ON OUR WEBSITE!!
http://www.shop.c3fab.com/GM-B-BODY...OWERS-UPPERS-W-COMBO-KIT-GMB-9196-SLRUWCK.htm

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
i need an extended set for a 96 SS, shipped to 74012 for $200.

can you make that happen? lol

edit: obviously, my post was a joke. dont take everything so seriously.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I bought a set of these of ext from these guys looks almost identical to whats in the pics for $225 a few months ago. I have them installed, I also live in Tulsa if your interested to see them on a car. I'd recommend relocation brakets so that you can grease the lower greasecerts. I plan on adding them when i go back with the front & rear stabilizer bars. Just got done dealing with a leaky exhaust manifold and next weekend I'm doing seals in my rear end. So they keep falling lower on the priority list but let me remove the rear stabilizer bar back there a couple times to grease them and I'm sure they will move back up the priority list. Anyway, their product is A+++, highly recommend.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts