Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
havent been on here in a while then when i picked up my impala i rememberd bout the site :)
figured id let you guys see how shes coming along, will be done with everything by end of this month

bought it last month went straight into work with me to start body/paint/interior

full build up at my cardomain

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3876009

right after i gave her a little lift for the 28" tis rims that will be going on her

350 bored 30 over with edlebrok heads, intake, holly carb, bunch of other goodies inside nothing crazy though

after a week of straight bodywork making it straight as an arrow, second time she was primed completely ready for final blocking

and the new seats taht will go with the full black interior from head to toe

she will be getting the 90 front nose, along with the gold e/g grill

ive under coated the belly already, check out my cardomain for full pics of everything from when i started about 3 weeks ago

let me know what you guys think!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
I think we need more pics!!! :)

·
Super Moderator
6,000 Posts
Nice to see before the clown wheels are installed.

Got my license in my family's 81 Impala Sport Coupe. Drove it for many years before selling it to a kid down the street. Still wish I had it (but don't miss the 267).

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
theres about 50 pics or so on my cardomain page link in my original post up top :) shows body work, shaving the trunk, all the good stuff

got the front clip back on today minus the hood, got some minor dings and dents on the fenders i gota fix then primer the header panel and block everything out then its ready for paint :)

hoping to paint it next saturday we shall see how it goes

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Bro put some sick staggered 20's or 22's on the ride.

But if that your style ''Donk'' then cool but not many members on here are fan of lifted cars.

from the looks it looks like the interior/exterior is going to look sick.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well heres the story, i originally found the car this kid had it and the front end was ****ed up so he said hed sell it to me for 1300$ so i wanted it for like 4 almost 5 months like that then he finally sold it to me for 1900$ the prick.

when i got it then i noticed the floorboards were pretty jacked, then all the rust around the body so i decided that im taking my 28s that i cant sell cuz people are cheap and im putting them on the car and im flipping the car

so im putting the 28" rims on it only cuz i want to get rid of the rims and also the car

im going to be looking for another 2 door after i get rid of this but something that doesnt have as much rust on it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts